Sunday, November 18, 2012

"30 Days of Gratitude" ~ Day 18 ~ Work


Recently I was considering all of the great skills I've had an opportunity to learn through my work over the last few years.  A lot of them were pure fun - trying to fit as many puzzle pieces into as small of a space as possible (figuratively speaking), and a lot of them were so challenging that I wondered how I could possibly learn them.  In no specific order, here are a few skills/things to be grateful for:

- better able to gain big-picture perspective

- better able to develop business relationships

- better able to think from the perspective of others

- better able to field curve-balls
"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit." ~ Napoleon Hill

No comments: