There are a couple of neighbours in my neighbourhood who are really prone to acts of kindness. Here are a few of them:
- one neighbour offered supportive comments during myfirst few months of dog ownership.
- another neighbour pulled up with his riding lawnmower with no provocation, and started mowing my boulevards
- another had his son knock on my door to offer to shovel
- another kept an eye out on a weird neighbourhood night when things were a little 'off' safety-wise
- another gave some iris advice
- another offered some starter tomato plants.